RUNNING DNA GETS SWEETENED.
What's the saying? Eat my dust? Well, how about you let them eat your style. Taking inspiration from a royal fruit, the Nike Air Max 95 NRG is made with at least 20% recycled content by weight. Hits of richly textured plant material (crafted from pineapple leaf fiber) are used on the quarter panel. Its coconut milk-colored upper is easy to style and features tasteful tropical accents. The cork-infused outsole adds the perfect touch of earthy sophistication.
Made from the fibrous waste of pineapple leafs, the material on the quarter panel adds a fresh expression of Air Max style.
Put a Cork In It
The mixed cork and rubber outsole adds traction and durability with a twist.
Details that Speak
The embroidered pineapple on the tongue and produce code on the toe are just a few of the fun, discoverable details that celebrate the natural world.
- Upper draws inspiration from the human body-the midsole represents the spine, graduated panels are the muscles and the laces are the shoe's ribs.
- Originally developed for performance running, visible Nike Air cushioning delivers comfort.
- Breathable mesh upper is reinforced with overlays for a highly ventilated, classic Nike look.
- Innovative lacing system adds easy on and off while letting you personalize your fit.
- Foam midsole has flex grooves for a comfortable feel that lets you move freely.
- Shown: Coconut Milk/Metallic Gold/White/Green Glow
- Style: CZ0154-100
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning-suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.